Friday 6 March 2015

- Opinions In My Surroundings -

What I'll say. A Complete Trash❤

Hello everyone!

Forget about the sorry, coz I know I rarely post and by rare, I mean REALLY RARE.

So, my topic for today is about my surroundings. As you all know I used to be bullied and not anymore, but just so you know, there are still LOTS of bitches or whores out there who could critisize you just because you're different.

Well, thats probably the reason why I don't have a close friend up untill now. LOLS. - Still happy here - 

You guys have probably heard about stuffs like "OMG. He's gay. That's like, so disgusting." Or maybe "Did you know? She's lesbian, you shouldn't get too close to her or else you might become one too."

Well godammit. Where did these logic came from? Huh? I'll hear my school friends critisize them ALL THE TIME. And was it wrong? I don't think it's wrong.

Even in church, the pastor says stuffs like "gayism is wrong." And I can't help but be like.. =__ =

Okay. First, I'm not defending these people because I'm lesbian too, sometimes I got mistaken to be one because I defend them LOLS, I'm just saying this because I think it's wrong for people ro critisize them like this. =-=

Second, that's not actually the topic of the day lol. Probably most part of it, but this time I'm gonna talk about MOI.

So my friends do not only critisize gays or lesbians. They literally critisize people who are "different" from them. Like, in everyways. And thats why they'll eventually talk about this person and that person. Basically just everyone =3=

They critisized me for wearing make ups.
As in gyarus styled make up.
Or maybe just simple korean styled make up which only consists of BB cream.
Fine. It 's basically everything. Everytime I put make up their face'll turn like.. (~__~ ) and go to someone else to say " she's wearing make up again. Seriously? It doensn't even suit her."

Just so you know. I know they ll do this because if it happened to me. I happen to have this superhuman hearing power. And sometimes it happens to other people,and they ll go to me.

What the fuck is this? A manga? A TV drama? I like wearing make ups. And im sure they ll wear some when they re older too =.= no?

See. This always happens.
Some people start to think that, if something is different from someone else. They'll think that something is disgusting, whether or not it's good or bad.

So what advatage I have is that, I'm not afraid to get isolated in class. I mean, in one class is just a few people. Whereas the people with the same hobby as you might be tons out there. =-=

So you people who's afraid of being isolated. Let me just say. Go fuck yourself.

Don't be afraid to get isolated in class just because of some stupid logic or theory your friends made up. If you're brave enough, who knows, maybe sooner or later you'll find someone who has the same interest.

I'll take it back.

YOU'LL DEFINATELY GET ONE.

PS: Don't blame it all on the bad guys. If you're not brave enough. Do it when you're brave enough to go your own way. YESH. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment