Friday 12 December 2014

- Bullying - (☄ฺ◣д◢)☄ฺ (๑′̥̥̥▵‵̥̥̥ ૂ๑)

Hey Guys! 

It's my first week of holiday and I'm bored to death. So I decided to write something random and suddenly the word bullying comes up, LOL.

Okay, so the reason why I'm writing this is because just recently, my sister got "socially bullied". It's where some bitches or assholes convince other people, or students for example, to stay away from the bullied person by telling them lies like: "oh, I heard she cheated on her boyfriend"(LOL just and example, not true, okay?) 

First of all, I was bullied too when I was little, and that's for a stupid reason, because "I'm a fat chinese girl". The early moments were so hurtful and eventually I didn't care because it's true, I'm fat. And because I wasn't scared of the evil bitch anymore, she couldn't do anything more than sprouting nonsense to my face. And reallly, I thought it's just too funny because she was too desperate trying to hurt me.

So a word for you bullied people. Don't fucking piss in your pants. Go with "I don't give a fuck" thing because it's one of the best way to piss them off. 


And there was also a time where I bullied someone too. Let's call him A. 

I bullied him because he thinks he's always right. Let's just say he did something wrong, playing with rubbers for example, and it hit someone's face. Do understand if they're angry, because IT FUCKING HURTS. 

But instead of apologizing, he said this "it's not just me! Person B did it too!" 

I didn't get mad at B because person B said sorry SINCERELY. While A, who didn't even apologize, goes "you're only mad at me because B is handsome" 

Since then I can't help it, whenever he's around I get annoyed, when he talks, I get into sarcasm mode.

So bullied people, NOTE THIS 
IMPORTANT SHIT. Find out the reason WHY they bullied you. And if you DID do something wrong apologize from the bottom of your heart, because if you do, it'll show people around that you're a good guy and that the bully is an asshole if he won't forgive you. 


REMEMBER:
Don't get hurt because you're bullied. Because you don't give a shit.

Love U All. (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*  






No comments:

Post a Comment