Sunday 15 March 2015

- Why I Swear So Much - ヽ(゜ロ゜;)ノ

Hey guys!

I'm sure you've noticed that I swear a lot right? Well that's if you've read my previous posts of course =w=

Well it's really simple actually.

It's actually stress relieving. HA!

To tell you the truth, all my reasons for swearing is actually pretty ridiculous. But well, that's me okay?

I can't just imagine describing a bitch like.. :
" OMG. That girl is such a horrible person!"

Well let me just tell you,if you found someone who back stabs someone behind their backs PLUS THEY TALK THIS WAY? Must be two faced.

Why? Well that's coz I'm sure people always want to keep their image good right? Sooo.. some people want to look "kind", but c'mon guys, despite the fact that they didn't use bad words, they're still talking about people behind their backs.

Besides, I'm not the type of person to just swear because I think it's cool. That's not even ridiculous anymore, thats just plain stupidity.

I use it as an expression, okay? Some people says stuffs like I'm a deliquent and stuffs. Okay maybe they're right. But I think just because I swear I can't be called a deliquent, because I don't fucking hit people.

And I just don't get those people who thinks that swearing is bad. I think swearing expresses our thoughts perfectly, like when you touched something hot. If that happened to me I'd unconciously shout out "HOLY SHIT" because it burns =-=

And when I see someone experiencing the same thing and shout out "IT HURTS!" I won't think it really hurts. I'll think that that person is just showing of that he/she just got burned.

Which means that people who swear are actually more honest than u think, because they don't have any image to keep.

No, I'm not writing this post just to encourage people to swear. LOL.

This is just my opinion when it comes to someone swearing, okay?

If you don't wanna swear from the bottom of your heart, then don't force it out. And if you wanna, do it. That's it LOL.

PS: When my classmates backstabs, they don't swear. But they do uncounciously when they react to smth. Funny? Ha!

Now that I think of it. I actually am talking abt my classmates behind their backs! LOL.

The difference is, I don't care if what I say spreads(that's why I wrote all those blogs LOL), but they sure do.

No comments:

Post a Comment