Saturday 15 August 2015

- LaCythe's Random Story : Not Me! - ( ¬_¬)

Hey Guys!

There comes a time where some random shit comes into your head. And here I am about to share it with you guys..

First of all, I can proudly say I'm a very forgiving person, just that I can't forget easily. (Actually i can. But not for smth I hold a grudge for.)

When I was in 3rd grade- still in the form of this stupid innocent little girl- an incident happened.

-"-

It was afterschool hours and I was wondering around the school, when suddenly a kid from my class found me and asked if 'I want to see something cool' (call this kid V). So I said yes, and she dragged me and stopped outside our classroom. And two more of my classmates were there together with a school security guard.

Honestly guys, 3rd grade was the time where I first moved school, so I barely know my classmates. And that time I thought kid V was asking me if I wanted to hang out with her. Which made me excited, I mean c'mon. I was bullied for 4 years. =_= having a friend is like a miracle.

So the two other classmates were a guy an a girl. Let's call the guy kid B and the girl kid A.

At first I just don't know what the fuck were they doing there. I remembered I was eating something (I think it was ice cream. Lol.)

The security guard opened the classroom door- which was locked previously- and left the key hanging. And kid B wanted to get smth inside the classroom.

Seconds after kid B entered kid A closed the classroom door, locked it and started squealing and running (didnt run too far tho, just a few feet away from the class). Kid V dragged me along with her, not literally dragged just- i dunno she made me run with her.

So kid B popped his head out through the classroom window and started shouting at us. I went to grab the door key to unlock him because i feel sorry for him but kid A smacked my hand and opened it herself.

You're probably wondering what the fuck was the security guard doing? (or probably not) he was threatening kid A if she doesnt unlock it soon he'll handcuff her.

I think that's the reason why she opened it herself?

After this incident, kid V said 'tell the others it's the security guard who locked him, not kid A, ok?'

And I agreed to it.

I know, stupid right? But please, can you blame the lil' innocent me?

-"-

The next morning, I went to class and find all the girls staring at me.

'Hey. I heard from kid A that you locked kid B in the classroom yesterday???'

Guys. You all might think this is smth I picked from a TV series or manga or anime or any other shit. But no. This really happened =_=

'What..? I thought it was kid A who locked him?' I said.

'Shhhhh....!!!!' Guess who? Kid V it is.

Kid V grabbed and dragged me to the school field.

'The security guard, remember?' Kid V asked.

'Oh right.'

And then I kept quiet.

-"-

During science time, kid A and kid V apologized to kid B. And when I apologized..

He just shrugged it off.

-"-

After this incident, no one talked to me, and no one explained anything to kid B OR me about what the fuck is going on.

I kept my promise to kid V and kept quiet.

And nobody knows about it, not until i reached junior high.

Let me just tell you that kid B and I did became friends a few weeks after the incident, or maybe longer than that.

And I still don't know what I've done wrong to those two kids that I should be the one to take the blame.

I hate the both so much..

Keep checking LaCythe's Random Story in the future, and you'll see why.

-"-

LaCythe's Random Story No.1 - End.

There'll be a hell lot more of these.. *winkwink*

No comments:

Post a Comment