Sunday 21 September 2014

Hello! @_@

Hey guys! 


So in this blog, I'll be talking about..

Hm.. I don't really know @_@ coz I'm such a random person sometimes =,=
and I made this blog just to have fun, and I don't really know anything about blogging really . _ .

So first of all! Introduction! ^-^

I'm from Indonesia, LaCythe's obviously not my real name.. =3= I'll keep my name secret for now hihi.. :3

I'm still 15 y.o and is now learning for IGCSE exam and is having a hard time with mr. CHEMESTRY ;A ;

My favourite food is: SUSHI

I'm a huge fan of Korea and Japan D: whether it's their music, or food, or animes/K-dramas they're just awesome =-=d

My favourite celeb is: KIM SOO HYEON! who played as Do Min Joon(You Who Came From the Stars), Song Sam Dong(Dream High), Lee Hwon(Moon that Embraces the Sun) and many more =w=d

I really wanna try out cosplaying =3= but my friends said I'm too "FAT", or that I'm "NOT SUITED" or that I'm "NOT PRETTY" enough. HAHAHA, I'll try it anyway, someday... OwO

I don't really expect many people to read this =3=
but for you guys who really did read it,
THANKS :3 and I hope you guys'll enjoy this blog xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment